20060102

thinking of new life.

gd morning to y'all :)
i'm abt to fall asleep soon, due to me restless night.
i couldn't sleep and i was tossing and turning.
:/ *YAWNS*
i hope everyday passes me by quickly till i get my results and poof, to a new life.
yeah.
maybe after i get a diploma in smthng, most probably DESIGN,
soon after go back to GR Travel or 5 Stars Tours or presue a new career.
the future is bleak.
i need to do some filling up..
yadah yadahs..
OKOK, i know...
i damn DAMN bloody bored.
dangs.
somebody save me.
i wnt to go shopping my dears!
pay cheque in about ....
3DAYS!
yeah ^^
i feel like crapping more, but i got nothing to say..
OHH, the kiddy rides are frustating ><
they are DAMN NOISY.
RARS...
shall update tonight.
have a nice day x)
ciaos_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home